Designed with both recording engineers and live performers in mind, the Focusrite Saffire PRO 26 comes in a sleek yet sturdy chassis that will sit neatly on your desktop or fit easily into a bag for transport. Built to last, Saffire PRO 26 can withstand the harshness of the road, but looks great in your studio too! What’s more, thanks to Saffire Mix Control – a control software application that runs on the host computer – Saffire PRO 26 is just as powerful in live situations as it is in the studio. The ultra-low-latency 26×8 DSP mixer/router features flexible output routing and monitoring for custom monitor mixes, as well as intuitive one-click presets to help you set up your session as quickly as possible, whether you’re tracking, mixing or monitoring.
Like all Saffire interfaces, Saffire PRO 26 will connect to multiple ports on your computer including FireWire and Thunderbolt* ports. Saffire Pro 26 connects seamlessly to a Thunderbolt port via a FireWire to Thunderbolt adaptor (not included) or directly to a FireWire 800 port with the provided cable. Its dual-protocol compatibility (Firewire and Thunderbolt) means it will work seamlessly for years to come with the next generation of computers.
Featuring a comprehensive selection of professional analogue and digital I/O options, Saffire PRO 26 has a total of 18 inputs and eight outputs, allowing you to expand and augment your recording or live setups to ensure you get the most out of your interface.
- Four XLR/TRS line inputs with 48V Phantom power and two optional front panel Instrument inputs
- Two additional rear panel TRS line inputs
- Eight channels of ADAT digital input provide connectivity for external multi-channel preamps such as the Focusrite OctopPre MkII
- Two channels of digital S/PDIF inputs enable connections to additional digital-equipped outboard equipment
- Stereo ‘loopback’ allows two channels of audio to be routed from software applications directly into your DAW
- Six rear panel TRS line-level outputs perfect for multi-channel playback and mixing
- Two channels of digital S/PDIF outputs
Saffire PRO 26 ships with a comprehensive software bundle, so you can start recording straight out of the box. Included is a free DAW in the form of Ableton Live Lite, Focusrite’s professional Midnight and Scarlett plug-in suites, Novation BassStation virtual synthesiser and 1GB of Loopmasters sample content.
Get your Focusrite Saffire Pro 26 at SamAsh.com with fast, free shipping and always at the guaranteed lowest price. If you have a question about the Saffire Pro 26 speak to an expert at 800-472-6274 between 9AM and 12 Midnight EST.
*Thunderbolt™ Compatible – In common with all Focusrite Saffire interfaces, the Saffire PRO 26 is compatible with Thunderbolt ports via the use of a FireWire to Thunderbolt adaptor (not included). An external power supply is recommended for use in Thunderbolt applications, particularly when using phantom power.