Meet minilogue; the stylish, innovative, 37 slim-key fully programmable analog polyphonic synthesizer
minilogue’s newly developed analog synthesizer circuit delivers polyphony and full programmability at a great price — exactly what today’s musician needs. With the minilogue, you can get your hands on the powerful sound that’s only possible with real analog, and find inspiration with features including a polyphonic step and motion sequencer, on board tape-style delay, multiple sound shaping and filter options, and an oscilloscope display. All of these seamlessly integrated features make minilogue as fun and easy to use as it is powerful. It’s the next-generation analog synthesizer for musicians of all types.
True Analog Sound
Polyphony and Presets – Perfect.
- POLY – operates as a four-voice polyphonic synthesizer
- DUO – operates as a unison two-voice polyphonic synthesizer
- UNISON – operates as an all-unison mono synthesizer
- MONO – operates as a mono synth with sub-oscillator
- CHORD – produces chords
- DELAY – voices 2–4 sound consecutively at a delay following voice 1
- ARP – an arpeggiator operates with up to four voices
- SIDE CHAIN – when a note sounds, the volume of the preceding voice is lowered
Oscilloscope visualizes the sound.
Sync with groove machine.
“The minilogue is fun and easy, which is sometimes overlooked in hardware. I want something I can generate musical sounds, and fast. Working on the presets was great, I breezed through a lot of different styles as the architecture isn’t so deep. I also like the OLED screen, as its 2016 so its appropriate that interfaces start improving.”
“The minilogue has been an insane amount of fun to use. The interface is very easy and intuitive. I love its small portable size and 4 voice analog engine sounds incredible.”