The 2013 Gibson Les Paul Studio blends timeless tonewoods and components with improved comfort, powerful humbucking pickups with built-in coil-splitting switching for the added versatility of single-coil tones, and the classic looks that define it as a genuine Gibson Les Paul.
Right now you can pick up a Les Paul Studio in Alpine White for the incredible price of only $899.99 – while supplies last.
- Mahogany body with Solid Carved Maple top
- High-gloss nitrocellulose lacquer finish
- Mahogany neck with slim, fast ’60s-style profile
- Coil-tapped 490R and 498T humbucking pickups in the neck and bridge
- Tune-o-matic bridge and stopbar tailpiece
- TonePros vintage style tuners with 14:1 tuning ratio
- Includes hard-shell case