There’s a new Marshall in town, and the law’s gettin’ laid down. You gotta play loud, you gotta play clean, and always abide by the CODE. This town ain’t big enough for 2 amps, partner. Okay, that’s enough. You get it. Introducing, the Marshall CODE in the 25, 50, 100, or 100H versions.
We were lucky to have Steve Smith all the way from the UK headquarters to give us a first hand expert look at everything we needed to know about the Marshall CODE. Check it out!
Marshall CODE: The Overview
- All-in-One Tone Solution
- Countless Built in Effects
- Different Pre Amp/Power Amp Types
- Various Cabinet Types
- 100 Editable Sounds
- 25 Watt Combo, 50 Watt Combo, 100 Watt: 2×12 Combo or Head and 4×12 Cab.
- Every option has ALL of the same features and software
- Preset Control Knob
- Standard EQ Controls
- Pre effects, Pre amp types, Effect types
- Everything is editable on the supplemental Marshall Gateway app. The app isn’t necessary to operate the amp, but it makes things quicker. This can be controlled from a phone or tablet, and is a free download on iOS and Android.