Today we roundup four hand-held wireless microphone systems selling for under $400. All four systems feature true antenna diversity and are also available as headset, lavalier or instrument systems.
The Shure BLX24R/SM58 combines professional-quality sound with simple setup and an intuitive interface for legendary audio performance right out of the box. Precision-built,, it’s the most accessible way to own the stage. Featuring an integrated SM58 microphone cartridge, the BLX2/SM58 Handheld Wireless Microphone Transmitter delivers wireless audio with professional clarity and reliability. One-touch QuickScan frequency selection quickly locates the best open frequency in case of interference.
- Up to 12 compatible systems per frequency band
- Microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity
- One-touch QuickScan frequency selection quickly locates the best frequency
- 1/4″ and XLR audio outputs
- Two color audio status indicator
New from Samson, the Synth 7 Handheld represents the culmination of Samson’s long history in wireless microphone technology and their steadfast commitment to giving singers, presenters, educators and others the best products at groundbreaking prices. The multifunctional full color LCD plays host to a variety of amazing features, including an auto frequency spectrum analyzer that seeks out the most desirable operating frequency in your area. The all-metal UH7 Handheld Transmitter integrates Samson’s Q8 Professional Dynamic Microphone capsule for world-class sound reproduction while the system’s UR7 Wireless Receiver matches rugged all-metal construction with an incredible user experience.
- 1/4″ audio cable, AC adapter and rackmount kit included
- 100 operating channels across 25MHz bandwidth
- Up to 20 systems can be operated simultaneously
- Lock setting for uninterrupted performance
- Offers up to 15 hours of battery life using two AA batteries
Rugged, reliable and easy-to-use, the Sennheiser XSW 35 Wireless delivers renowned Sennheiser sound to small venues, conference rooms or houses of worship. Featuring the renowned e835 cardioid dynamic capsule, the XSW 35 delivers powerful sound that cuts through high on-stage levels and offers excellent feedback rejection. The handheld transmitter features an illuminated mute button and the all-metal True Diversity receiver offers intuitive scan and sync functions that ensure trouble-free operation.
- High feedback rejection
- Mute button for full speech control
- Synchronization via RF remote channel
- Frequencies tunable in steps of 25 kHz
- 8 frequency banks with each max 12 presets
The Electro-Voice R300-HD system features the HT-300 metal handheld transmitter, designed to withstand the rigors of daily use but still be comfortable in your hand. The PL22 dynamic microphone is the perfect all-around microphone as the cardioid pickup pattern rejects surrounding noises, helps control audio feedback, and still allows an experienced vocalist to work the microphone. The innovative ClearScan feature finds the clearest available channel with the touch of one button.
- ClearScan automatically finds the clearest channel
- EZsync one-step channel setup
- PL22 cardioid dynamic microphone element
- 14 hour battery life from two AA alkaline
- Metal receiver chassis with optional rack mount
If you have any questions about these wireless systems, or any of the wireless systems that we sell, give one of our experts a call at 800-472-6274 between 9AM and 12 Midnight EST. They can assist you in picking out the best wireless microphone system to suit your need and budget – and alway at the guaranteed lowest price!