For those who seek stunning sound and great value, Samson’s Expedition XP112A and Expedition XP115A 2-Way Active PA Speakers are the answer. With impressive power and portability features, they are perfect PA speakers for any live sound application. Ideal for musicians, DJs, presenters and more, the Expedition XP112A and XP115A offer versatile PA solutions to serious performers.
Each equipped with 500 watts of output power, the lightweight XP112A (30lb/13.5kg) and XP115A (33lb/15kg) deliver thunderous bass tones and punchy highs via their corresponding 12” and 15” extended range low frequency woofers and 1” high frequency drivers. Both their back panels house an XLR-1/4” combo input for use with mic and line level devices, as well as a contour EQ switch. In addition, each speaker has an XLR Link output for expanding a PA setup with additional speakers.
Constructed of solid polypropylene, the Expedition XP112A and XP115A enclosures are designed to ensure roadworthy durability. For added setup flexibility, each cabinet features tilt-back monitor positioning and a 1 3/8” speaker stand receptacle. Lastly, the XP112A and XP115A both feature convenient top and side carry handles for maximum portability.
Bringing exceptional sound, power and versatility to PA, front-of-house and monitoring situations at an affordable price, Samson’s Expedition XP112A and XP115A define the word “value” to serious performers.
- Lightweight 2-way active PA speakers, weighing only 30lb/13.5kg (XP112A) and 33lb/15kg (XP115A)
- XP112A: 12” extended range low frequency woofer
- XP115A: 15” extended range low frequency woofer
- 1” high frequency driver
- 500 watts of output power
- XLR-1/4″ combo input for microphones and line level devices
- Contour equalization switch
- XLR Link output connector to daisy chain multiple speakers
- Tilt-back design for floor monitor positioning
- 1-3/8” speaker stand mount
- Integrated top/side carry handle
- Rugged polypropylene cabinet construction