Special Rebate Offer! Purchase a Samson MixPad MXP124FX 12-Channel Analog Stereo Mixer with Effects and USB by November 30, 2014 and be eligible for a $20 mail-in rebate from Samson!
Demonstrating Samson’s commitment to quality, affordability and pro-level features, the MixPad MXP124FX Compact 12-Channel Analog Stereo Mixer with Effects and USB provides the sonic clarity and reliability that serious musicians demand.
The MXP124FX’s premium circuitry and Samson’s MDR (Maximum Dynamic Range) mic preamps combine to create broad frequency coverage, defined channel separation and authentic response. The result will always be a mix that originates from pure, natural audio signals. This makes the MXP124FX ideal for a variety of live sound applications, including education, broadcast and band rehearsals.
Each with its own 3-band EQ, Gain trim, high pass filter and pre-fader Aux send, the MXP124FX features four MDR mic preamp channels. The mixer also offers high-quality faders, atypical of such a compact design. For studio-grade dynamic control minus the constant tweaking of external gear, two of the MXP124FX’s mic channels include single-knob compressors. Additionally, four Stacked-Stereo channels grant the mixer increased input versatility and portability. Providing accurate fader control over the Main Mix, not to mention a Mix 2 output, headphone (Phones) monitoring and a RCA Tape out, the MXP124FX is equipped with the output flexibility to tackle any venue.
Featuring selectable 48-volt phantom power, the MXP124FX allows for the warm, natural response of condenser microphones to be added to the mix. Tailored for live performance settings, the MXP124FX includes brightly colored knobs and 4-segment LED level metering for seamless use on dark stages.
With its portable, easy-to-use design and arsenal of comprehensive control features, Samson’s MixPad MXP124FX represents a new era of possibility for affordable live mixers.
- Ultra-low noise, high headroom analog mixer
- Four Class A, MDR (Maximum Dynamic Range) mic preamps with 3-band EQ
- Four Stacked-Stereo channels
- High-quality, precision faders
- Two single-knob, studio-quality compressors
- High-integrity, bidirectional USB interface
- 100 24-bit, low-noise digital effects
- One pre-fader Aux Send per channel for monitor mix
- All mic channels equipped with input Gain and high pass filters
- 48V Phantom Power for condenser microphones
- Multiple outputs: Main Mix, Mix 2, Phones and Tape
- USB/Tape inputs assignable to Main Mix or Mix 2/Phones outputs
- Optional mic stand mount available