Pushing the boundaries of value, performance and reliability, Samson’s all-new line of SXD Power Amplifiers combine exceptional power with sophisticated DSP technology. With a full-featured interface for exact control over DSP settings, the SXD power amps are the ideal choice for looking for a reliable power distribution setup, including front of house engineers, installers and more.
The SXD Series features three distinct models, each with a dual rack space design and impressive power ratings: SXD3000 (450 watts per side at 4 ohms), SXD5000 (750 watts per side at 4 ohms) and SXD7000 (1,000 watts per side at 4 ohms). Each model provides solid output with low distortion and a wide dynamic range over a 20Hz–20kHz frequency spectrum.
Designed for use in dark performance environments, the SXD line’s advanced DSP is controlled via backlit LCDs. The editable DSP parameters include Crossover, Filter, EQ, Limiter, Delay and more. The SXDs are also engineered for quick and setup, featuring four presets with optimal settings for standard speaker configurations. In addition, each SXD power amp offers a digital lock setting with pass code security to ensure uninterrupted performance.
Across the entire SXD line, multi-segment LED metering and level controls with detents are featured on all amp channels. Meanwhile, your exact settings for gain and sensitivity can be viewed on the front panel LCD. Also, each amp includes balanced combination XLR and 1/4” inputs, as well as both Speakon® and Binding Post outputs.
The SXD line honors the key elements of reliability and efficiency, as do all Samson power amps. All three SXD amps guarantee high reliability under the most demanding situations with multi-stage protection for power-up, over-heating, over-current, short circuit, low output impedance and DC voltage. There also perfect for the road, constructed with an all-steel chassis design and convenient carry handles.
Setting new standards in power amp performance, value and reliability: Samson SXD Power Amplifiers with DSP.
- Professional stereo power amplifiers with advanced DSP control
- Ample power for most performance and installation speaker configurations
- 450 watts per side at 4 ohms
- Crystal clear audio guaranteed (0.01% THD, 102dB SNR, 20Hz–20kHz frequency response)
- Editable presets for DJ, live sound and commercial installations
- Front panel LCD for navigating DSP settings, including Crossover, Filter, EQ, Limiter, Delay and more
- Individual channel level controls with detents for accurate setting of gain and sensitivity
- Multi-segment LED metering on each channel
- XLR and 1/4″ inputs
- Binding Post and Speakon® outputs
- Dual rack space design
If you have any questions about Samson power amps or any of the power amps we sell, speak to an expert at 800-472-6274 between 9AM and 12 Midnight EST. They will assist you in selecting the right power amp to suit your needs or budget – alway at the guaranteed lowest price.