If you’re a professional keyboardist looking for an affordable arranger to not only play whatever your imagination can think of but record all your ideas seamlessly, the Yamaha PSR-S775 Arranger Keyboard lets you do all of that with ease! With its onboard controllers, wheels, and options for external foot pedals, you can record your next opus without so much as connecting to a computer!
Plethora of Realistic Voices
The PSR S775 contains 930 voices + 50 drum/SFX kits + 480 XG voices. All voices have DSP with realistic nuances and super articulation. You’ll feel like other musicians are playing those instruments right beside you. Each voice is neatly organized by genre, instrument type, and other categories. Voices and styles include the best sounds from Yamaha and allow plenty of room for loading more.
Select any voice of your choosing and add in any of the 4 main variations. Turn on the metronome to stay in tempo, and using the Multi Pad, engage your choice of a wide variety of loops with the style.
On the Fly Changes
While you play, alter your notes with Pitch Bend, or add in vibrato with the Modulation wheel. Two Live Controls can apply cut-off or change the frequency filter. Press the Accompaniment button to hear or silence the accompaniment if you are switching around while working on a song, and add intros and endings with ease. If you press the ending button of choice a few times, it will slow it down as it finishes for a brilliant, dramatic ending.
Specialized functions will also come in handy like Start Stop (to bring in the drummer) and Synch Start (which makes the drummer and other tracks play in time with each other when you play a chord). Switching the Synch Start on and off also allows for easy syncopation.
Press the Tempo buttons, turn the wheel, or use Tap Tempo to change the tempo to any accompaniment. If you want to switch keys, apply the Transpose button to change octaves without moving to other positions.
Easy Saving, Recording, and Editing Options:
You have tons of memory on this keyboard. 8 Registration Memory buttons let you save your favorite settings to a single button, and each button includes multiple banks. Most likely you won’t need any more memory, but if you do, you can also save to the USB drive.
Record anything you play to a MIDI file, save it to your USB, and open it in a DAW where you can alter it on any computer. You can also use the USB audio recorder to record your compositions as audio files to drop into your computer or mp3 player for easy listening.
- 930 voices + 50 drum/SFX kits + 480 XG voices
- All voices have DSP with realistic nuances and super articulation
- Synch Start to make the drummer and other tracks play in time with each other when you play a chord
- Switching the Synch Start on and off creates syncopation with ease
- Pitch Bend and Modulation wheel
- Two Live controls
- Multi Pad with a wide variety of loops
- 3 ways to change the tempo: Tempo buttons, wheel, and Tap Tempo
- Transpose button to change keys without changing positions
- 8 Registration Memory buttons to save your settings with multiple banks in each one
- Onboard recording, playback, and metronome
- Save compositions as a MIDI or audio file through the USB drive